About Me

I am a newly graduated student from Nottingham Trent University. Bit obsessed with lasercutting, I create 3D illustrations with lighting. I am still new to the blogging process so be patient please :) I also have a website you can have a look at, go to charlottewillis16.wix.com/charlottewillis (bit long winded I know!) Contact me on charlottewillis16@gmail.com for any information and prices of anything shown on here. Enjoy!

New Designers

I was lucky enough to be selected to exhibit at the New Designers show in Islington, London. Was a bit of a mad rush getting everything ready to go and all packed up to be shipped but managed to get everything done in time! I had stupidly already booked a holiday for the same week but managed to make it down to London for the last day and got to see everyone's work which I thought was amazing. It was a really good experience and have made some useful contacts so I can't wait to do the next one! Here are a few snapshots from the event.... And the well deserved holiday!

We found bear dog and named him Aslan :)











We got cool name badges too!