About Me

I am a newly graduated student from Nottingham Trent University. Bit obsessed with lasercutting, I create 3D illustrations with lighting. I am still new to the blogging process so be patient please :) I also have a website you can have a look at, go to charlottewillis16.wix.com/charlottewillis (bit long winded I know!) Contact me on charlottewillis16@gmail.com for any information and prices of anything shown on here. Enjoy!

New Things

http://www.wirksworthfestival.co.uk/


Since the degree show I have been invited to exhibit in the Wirksworth Rural Arts Festival near Derby. If you are near the area come have a look at some new and exciting work from some new design graduates. Running from the 6th to the 22nd September the festival is sure to impress with exhibits popping up all over the town. I will be exhibiting in a window along the main high street so come and say hi!